Since its formation in 1975, KIIS has been committed to keeping its study abroad programs affordable for students. KIIS currently offers over $75,000 in student scholarships.
- $4000 Dr. Meg & Barry Brown KIIS Summer Scholarship to a Summer 4-week program student.
- $100 KIIS Apply Early & Save discount to all motivated students.
- $300-$750 KIIS Program Scholarship for each of our 30 programs.
- $1500 KIIS Member Scholarships for our Consortium Institutions to distribute in various amounts to KIIS program participants on their campus.
Your generous tax-deductible donation of $10, $25, $50, $100, $1000 or more to the KIIS Scholarship Fund can provide an education abroad opportunity to students who otherwise may not be in a position financially to study abroad.
All funds received by KIIS, are routed through Western Kentucky University (WKU), which is KIIS’ fiscal agent.
In person at the KIIS office (WKU, HCIC #1001)
Make payable to “Western Kentucky University”
Western Kentucky University – KIIS
1906 College Heights Blvd. #91031
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1031
- Click here to be directed to WKU’s Secure Online Giving page.
- Enter your desired donation amount, contact information, applicable employer matches, special notes and any tribute information. Click “Save and Continue”.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide credit card information.
- The WKU Foundation office will provide you with a tax exempt form with your charitable donation amount at the end of the year to the address provided during the online charitable giving process.
“Once you study Abroad your life changes forever, the chance to network, be hands on, become familiar with a different language are all characteristics that advance you academically and professionally.”