KIIS reimbursement money is available to recruit students and/or faculty exclusively for KIIS study abroad programs for each academic year (July 1 – June 30).
- Each KIIS Consortium Member Institution is eligible to receive up to $400.
- Each KIIS Program is eligible to receive up to $100.
- On-campus student and/or faculty events, informational sessions, game nights, etc. Events may include refreshments
- Campus advertisements about KIIS study abroad programs
- Printing KIIS promotional materials for KIIS faculty, Program Directors or Education/ Study Abroad staff (Campus Reps)
- KIIS promotional items for your campus (i.e. KIIS banner)
All items must be KIIS exclusive recruitment activities (informational sessions, advertisements or printing).
Items or events costing more than $200 MUST receive prior approval from Rebekah Golla in order to be reimbursed.
- Any expenses related to your university’s annual study abroad fair (i.e. general ads for the fair, food, etc.)
- Meals off-campus
- Replacement ink cartridge/office equipment
- Other expenses not exclusively related to KIIS student and/or faculty recruitment activities.
Contacts to Request Promotional Money
Campus Representatives & KIIS Programs Directors:
“Teaching abroad is a wonderful and rewarding experience for both faculty and students. One of my favorite things about KIIS is witnessing the friendship building between the students from different colleges. A KIIS trip is life changing for students, and they create life-long friendships during their amazing educational experiences abroad.”
– Lee Ann Paynter, University of Kentucky Digital Photography Professor, KIIS Paris I Faculty