A complete KIIS application consists of (submitted through KIIS database):
1. Profile (biographical & contact information)
2. Essay (select one question)
What do you hope to gain through participation in your KIIS study abroad program?
What are the strengths that you think you bring to this study abroad opportunity?
3. Faculty recommendation (2 for semester programs)
4. Transcript (unofficial copy for undergraduate students; official undergraduate transcript for graduate students)
5. Passport photo page (or copy of receipt showing your passport purchase)
6. $250 application deposit
To receive the $100 discount, all of these items must be submitted by the early application deadlines.
(Your $100 discount will be deducted from your final program payment.)
Contact your KIIS Campus Representative to complete any additional study abroad paperwork required by your home institution
As part of the online application, you will be asked to make your program course selections, flight selection and indicate if you are attending the mandatory orientation.
During the online application, you have the option to apply for the KIIS Scholarship.